Welcome to our brand new beekeeping experience in partnership with Two Hives Honey Farm! Here's what to expect:
• Learn about the intriguing world of honey bees in a way that few get to experience: through the hands-on exploration of an active, living beehive!
• Your class, led by a professional beekeeper, will include suiting up in protective gear, lighting a bee smoker, and getting up close with the bees.
• At the end of the class, you will enjoy a honey flight (5 honeys with crackers & accoutrements) paired with 4 of our delicious wines!
• Each tour is capped at 12 people, providing you an intimate experience of this fascinating species.
• A signed waiver will be required to participate in this experience.
• This class is approximately 1.5 to 2 hours long.
This will be the bee’s knees!
**We will only have 4 of these classes this spring so book quickly!
*We cannot accommodate food allergies or special requests for this experience.
**PLEASE NOTE: this is NOT for children. This is an adults ONLY experience for individuals aged 21 and older. No one under the age of 21 permitted. This includes babies and toddlers. No dogs allowed at this experience.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information