Dinners in the Dark
Listen. Smell. Touch. Taste.
COVID Protocol: Per NYC regulations, as of 8/16/21 participants must show proof of vaccination. A negative Covid test is not acceptable. Our events are running at 2/3 capacity.
Dinners in the Dark are multi-course meals eaten while blindfolded. Without sight, diners’ other senses are heightened. Smells, textures and sounds all become more intense. Arrive at our door, don a blindfold and let us take you on an unforgettable ride.
Things to Know:
• Diners wear comfortable blindfolds throughout the event. The dining room is not dark.
• Menus are secret until the end of the meal so naturally guests have fun guessing which food and wine is on the plate and in the glass.
• Any dietary restrictions can be accommodated. When you purchase your tickets you will be prompted to tell us of any allergies or dislikes.
• Pricing is all-inclusive (food, wine, and hospitality fee).
• On arrival, we give you an orientation outside and answer questions before leading you into the dining room with your blindfold on.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information