Avvino's wine paired dinners are back with a vengeance! We are so incredibly excited about the opportunity to welcome not one but two historic German wineries to our intimate private dining room. We will be joined by two esteemed guests, winemaker and owner Johannes Selbach of the famed Selbach-Oster winery from the mid Mosel as well as General Manager Andreas Hütwohl from the venerable estate von Winning, located in the Pfalz. Combined, these estates can boast over 500 years of winemaking from some of the most iconic vineyards in Germany.
We will be offering five courses using the wines from both estates; the wines we have chosen to feature are:
1. von Winning, Riesling Extra Brut Pfalz NV
2. von Winning, Sauvignon Blanc II Pfalz 2020
3. Selbach-Oster, Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Kabinett Mosel 2019
4. von Winning, MarMar Riesling Pfalz 2016
5. Selbach-Oster, Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese Mosel 2008 *magnum
The dinner menu will be announced next week. We are so exceptionally excited about this opportunity - see you soon!
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information