Join chef/sommelier Nick Lisotto and winemaker Amaury Devillard for an intimate, 6-course wine dinner at Barlette. Owner and winemaker Amaury Devillard at Domaines Devillard is bringing library vintages from France for a 6 Course Burgundy Dinner at Barlette.
Aged Burgundy is considered the most collectible wine in the world, and guests will get to experience the depth of the wines throughout this 6-course wine dinner. A few hidden gems (including the incredibly rare Cote Nuits Blanc) will complete the experience, but the evening mainly focuses on the previously sold-out library vintages of his greatest wine "Les Cinq", which is a blend of Devillard's 5 premier cru sites.
This is the first time Amaury has done a library dinner in Boston, as these wines have never been brought here past release!
6 Course Burgundy Wine Dinner
Chamirey Les Cinq 8 Bottle Vertical Library Pairing
(Wines of Domaines Devillard Château de Chamirey of Burgundy)
Menu by guest chef, Nick Lisotto
French Cheese // Accoutrements
Welcome Perdrix Haut Cote Nuits Blanc
Brioche // Pastrami Foie Gras
Chamirey La Mission 1er Cru Mercurey Blanc
Salmon Crudo // Stone Fruit
Chamirey Les Cinq 2014
Duck Confit // Stone Ground Polenta
Chamirey Les Cinq 2015 & Chamirey Les Cinq 2016
Wild Boar // Spelt Creste Rigate
Chamirey Les Cinq 2018 & Chamirey Les Cinq 2019
Chocolate // Almonds
$248 (wine included)
A collaboration of Barlette, Sorriso, & Broadbent
A few things to note:
• Guests are to arrive at 6:30 pm and wait to be seated.
• Dietary preferences and aversions cannot be accommodated at this time.
• Cancellations will not be refunded. You can always transfer your ticket to another guest.
• An 18% administrative fee is added to reservations. This administrative fee is not a gratuity, tip, or service charge. Sorriso Wine & Bottle Shop uses this fee to support its business.
• For questions about the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org