In Japan, there is a style of comedy known as batsu game (罰ゲーム), where comedians compete in challenges of all kinds with the losers receiving a punishment. BATSU! Chicago brings this comedy style to America, with comedians competing to avoid electric shocks, paintballs, a giant egg-smashing chicken, and many more hilarious jaw-dropping punishments! BATSU! Chicago takes place in a beautiful lounge theatre within Kamehachi – Chicago’s original sushi bar since 1967 – in the heart of Old Town....
BATSU! Chicago is helping guests and staff stay safe.
VIP Tickets Include:
- Best tables & seats in the house.
- Each ticket comes with 1 hachimaki headband to take home.
- Those who wear their hachimaki headband with honor will enjoy random visits...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 20
- $65–$70 per person
Entry into BATSU!
Note: Food and Drinks are not included in Experience Ticket, but are available for purchase before and throughout the night. We recommend coming hungry!
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 65
- $35–$40 per person
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information