In Japan, there is a style of comedy known as batsu game (罰ゲーム), where comedians compete in challenges of all kinds with the losers receiving a punishment. BATSU! NYC brings this comedy style to America, with comedians competing to avoid electric shocks, paintballs, a giant egg-smashing chicken, and many more hilarious jaw-dropping punishments! With a yokocho (横丁・横町) vibe, behind an unassuming door in the East Village, transport yourself to the alleyways of Tokyo with authentic food, drinks...
BATSU! NYC is helping guests and staff stay safe.
VIP Tickets Include:
- Best tables & seats in the house.
- Each ticket comes with 1 hachimaki headband to take home.
- Those who wear their hachimaki headband with honor will enjoy random visits...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 24
- $75 per person
Entry into BATSU!
Note: Food and Drinks are not included in Experience Ticket, but are available for purchase before and throughout the night. We recommend coming hungry!
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 36
- $45 per person
THIS IS NOT BATSU! But if you are curious about what happens after the lights go out at BATSU!.....
Come and find out at the Laughter Party! Stand-up comedy, drinks, interactive games, and mayhem...
- Multiple dates between Aug 29 and Oct 31, 2022
- 7:00 PM
- $15 per ticket
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information