Since opening in 2010, Benu has become a San Francisco destination. Widely recognized as a leading restaurant, Benu was the first in San Francisco to receive three stars from The Michelin Guide in 2014. We aim to provide you with friendly, warm service and our chefs prepare a fixed menu each evening that features a wide variety of seafood and vegetables, a few meat courses, and some sweets. We look forward to welcoming you.
- 3 StarsMichelin Guide, 2019
- #47World's 50 Best Restaurants, 2019
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Plane RideThe New York Times
- 5 StarsForbes Travel Guide
- Outstanding Wine ProgramJames Beard Foundation, 2019
Now booking through Friday, June 5, 2020.
Reservations are scheduled for release on April 6, 2020 at 7:00 AM Local Time.
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.