Want a unique tour through Berlin’s rich food history with the world experts on Berlin food?
Join Per Meurling & Liv Fleischhacker from BerlinFoodStories.com as they take you to some of their favourite restaurants and food vendors in the German capital – telling you the story of ‘Berlin’ cuisine through its very best dishes and drinks.
– Discover Berlin and German food history with the world’s foremost experts on Berlin food
– Explore Berlin away from the tourists starting in the heart of über cool, artistic Kreuzberg
– Eat like a local with some of Berlin’s most traditional dishes and drinks at Per and Liv’s favourite joints
– You’ll try 4 different dishes as well as drinks in all locations
– And you’ll get heaps of other tips on where else to eat in Berlin
- Travelling by: Foot
- Group size: 10-12 people
- Length: About 3.5/4 hours
- Dietary restrictions: Please note, this tour is NOT suitable for vegetarian or gluten-free diets
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.