Join us for an intimate evening with Freemark Abbey winemaker Kristy Melton on June 2nd at 6 p.m. For $150, guests will sample 5 courses and 5 different wines from Freemark Abbey. These wines will span current releases and special vintages from their iconic vineyards.
BLVD Steakhouse Chef de Cuisine Nick Chaskin, Beverage Director Ted Rink, and Freemark Abbey winemaker Kristy Melton will be on hand to talk finer points of the purveyor and product.
Please note that seating for this event is communal.
- Freemark Abbey, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, California, 2018
- Frito Misto, Fried Squid, Octopus, Prawn, Fennel, Onion, Nduja Aioli, Lemon
- Freemark Abbey, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, 2018
- Ricotta Gnocchi, Brown Butter, Morels, Asparagus
- Freemark Abbey, "Bosché Vineyard", Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford, California, 2005
- Rabbit Galantine, Red Wine Jus, Spring Pea Salad, Truffle
- Freemark Abbey, "Sycamore Vineyard", Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford, California, 2001
- Freemark Abbey, "Sycamore Vineyard", Cabernet Sauvignon, Rutherford, California, 2011
- Prime Rib Roast, Potato Pave, Truffle Jus
- Pistachio Semifreddo, Cherries, Pedro Ximenez Sherry
A bit about Freemark Abbey: https://www.freemarkabbey.com/timeline
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information