Join us for an intimate Champagne and caviar tasting on Wednesday, July 12 at 6 p.m. For $95, guests will sample 3 caviar varieties in their purest form—au naturel—and then and as composed bites prepared by Chef de Cuisine Hunter Moore. Each type of caviar will be paired with a 3oz pour of small grower-producer Champagne .
Chef de Cuisine Hunter Moore, Beverage Director Ted Rink, and Jillian Dowd of Novovino will be on hand to talk finer points of the purveyor and product.
Guests will receive 15% off food and beverage should you care to dine with us after the tasting that evening.
Please note that seating for this event is communal.
- Scallop Crudo, charred leek aioli, crispy shallots, emperor's osetra caviar vinaigrette
- Gimonnet Gonet, "L'Accord", Grand Cru Brut, Chanmpagne, France, NV
- Cellentani Pasta, aged white cheddar, gruyere, parmesan, breadcrumbs, reserve white sturgeon caviar
- H. Blin, Vintage Brut, Champagne, France, 2012
- Southern Style Fried Chicken, golden kaluga caviar
- Daniel Dumont, Grand Reserve, Demi-Sec, Champagne, France, NV
A bit about Regalis Foods Caviar: https://www.regalisfoods.com/collections/caviar
A bit about the Champagnes:
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information