Join us on Wednesday, February 22 at 6 p.m. for an intimate whiskey dinner where we'll turn back time to the Harlem Renaissance era. For $120, guests will enjoy 5 courses from Chef Joe Flamm and 5 different Uncle Nearest "mini" cocktails. There will also be 3 neat pours to experience during a portion of the dinner.
Chef Joe Flamm, Beverage Director Ted Rink and Uncle Nearest Master Blender Victoria Eady Butler will be on hand to talk finer points of the purveyors and products. Classic jazz provided by the Reggie Foster Experience.
Please note that seating for this event is communal. Cocktail attire is strongly encouraged!
- Oysters, grapefruit granita, mint
- 1884 Champagne Cocktail, Uncle Nearest 1884, lemon, Charles de Fere sparkling wine
- Scotch Egg, lamb, coriander, mustard
- Brown Derby, Uncle Nearest 1884, chamomile honey, grapefruit, lemon
- Casoncelli Ravioli, beet, ricotta, poppy seed
- Old Fashioned, Uncle Nearest 1856, Demerara, Fee Brothers barrel-aged bitters
- Porchetta, polenta, apple, celeriac
- Rye Manhattan, Uncle Nearest Rye, Carpano Antica, Smoked Cherry Heering, house bitters, lemon
- Baked Alaska, chocolate, vanilla, honey ice-creams, hazelnut cake, meringue, Uncle Nearest 1884
- Bourbon Cream, espresso bean-infused Uncle Nearest 1884, Averna, Nola coffee liqueur, cereal milk, cinnamon
A bit about Uncle Nearest: https://unclenearest.com/history/
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information