Join us for an intimate dinner with legendary winemaker Cathy Corison and Westholme Wagyu on Thursday, June 8 at 6 p.m. For $195, guests will sample 5 indulgent courses from Sancerre Hospitality Culinary Director/Celebrity Chef Joe Flamm and Westholme Wagyu, and 5 different wines from Corison Winery. The wines will span current releases and special vintages.
Chef Flamm, Chef de Cuisine Hunter Moore, Beverage Director Ted Rink and Cathy Corison will be on hand to talk finer points of the purveyors and products.
Please note that seating for this event is communal.
- Scallop Crudo, spring onion aioli, crispy spring onions, trout roe vinaigrette
- Corison, "Corazón" Rosé, Napa Valley, California, 2021
- Rigatoni, mushroom, asparagus, bone marrow butter, Parmigiano Reggiano, mascarpone
- Corison, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, 2017
- Slow Roasted Salmon, english pea pine nut purée, english pea gremolata
- Corison, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, 2018
- Westholme Wagyu, beef fat fried radish, 50/50 mashed potatoes, au poive
- Corison, "Kronos Vineyard", Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, 2016
- Panna Cotta, cherry, pistachio, honey
- Corison, "Kronos Vineyard", Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, California, 2017
A bit about Corison Winery: https://www.corison.com/about/
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information