Markus and Liz Bokisch invite you to experience Bokisch Vineyards Harvest Moon Dinner October the 7th!
Honored guests will enjoy a five course dinner paired with delicious Bokisch wines amongst the vines of our Terra Alta Vineyard. This event starts at 4:30pm with a welcome glass of bubbly and a Harvest 101 hosted by Markus Bokisch with dinner to follow at 5:30pm. What better way to celebrate the Harvest season! This all-inclusive ticket is $175 and space is extremely limited.
Event Menu: Five Course Dinner Paired with Exclusively Released Bokisch Wines
Crafted by Chef Carlos - Porras Solutions
- Reception: Seafood Bar & Sparkling Wine - Oysters, Mussels, Calamari
- First Course: Squash and butter bean soup
- Second Course: Endive salad with apples, candied walnuts and pear vinaigrette
- Third Course: Pork belly on cauliflower foam puree with orange zest, honey and tamari
- Fourth Course: Roasted duck confit with sweet cherry demi-glace - Rainbow carrots - Beluga legumes
- Sweet Endings: Ricotta and mascarpone mousse with balsamic strawberries
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information