Bulrush STL is a contemporary dining and craft bar experience in the Grand Center Arts District just a short walk to the Fox Theater and Symphony. James Beard semi-finalist chef, Rob Connoley features contemporary foods rooted in Ozark cuisine in one of the most intimate dining settings in the nation. Walk-in bar dining and bar seats are available for a quick bite or post-show cocktail. We prepare contemporary interpretations of historic Ozark cuisine - country pork, corn bread, greens, pie....
- Best Chef: Southwest SemifinalistJames Beard Foundation, 2014
Now booking through Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
Ozark Tasting Menu
Celebrate Chef Rob's Ozark cuisine, rooted in extensive research to the foods of the Ozark settlers, given a hyper-seasonal, modernist approach.
All of our pricing includes tax and hospitality....
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1-8
- $100 per person
Chef’s Whim Menu
Can't decide if you want a quick dinner or the full tasting experience? You and a loved one can enjoy shareable food and drinks from both kitchens. The experience includes three shared dishes plus...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 2
- $62.50 per person
The Starch of March
• Join us for a unique tasting event at Bulrush STL on March 11, 2020 and get a taste of one of the most important food crops in the world, the potato.
• In collaboration with the Sachs Museum at...
- Event for parties of 1-24
- Wednesday, Mar 11, 2020
- Multiple times, starting at5:45 PM
- $60 per ticket
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.