Make Cedar Lakes Estate your home away from home this Thanksgiving and spend the day exploring property. Take out a rowboat, hike around the lake, or relax by one of our stone fire pits while we take care of all the cooking. Then enjoy a home-cooked Thanksgiving feast under our twinkle lights at a private table with your family. And don't worry, we'll send you home with the best part -- leftovers for midnight snacking.
Dinner starts at 3pm
Explore the property from 12pm until 6pm
Complimentary signature cocktails, beer, wine and soft drinks during dinner service.
- Organic Heritage Turkey, herb-butter
- Sliced Heritage Ham, apple cider brown sugar glaze
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes, maple walnut streusel, homemade toasted marshmallows
- Whipped Mashed Potatoes, creamy, buttery yukon golds
- Italian-Style Stuffing, mushroom, sausage, leek
- Butternut Squash Mac & Cheese, aged cheddar and gruyere fusilli, ritz cracker crumble
- Roasted Cauliflower and Brussel Sprout Gratin, toasted breadcrumb topping
- Autumn Vegetable Salad, little gem lettuce, endive, roasted apples, parsnips, rainbow
carrots, sweet potato, ewe’s bleu cheese, pumpkin seeds, sage vinaigrette
- Classic Gravy, white wine, sage, shallot
- Heirloom NJ Cranberry Sauce
- Golden Honey Cornbread, whipped maple butter
- Pumpkin Pie, a la mode
- Warm Apple Crisp, a la mode
*We will do our best to accommodate allergies as well as vegetarian, gluten and dairy-free diets. Due to the nature of our dinners being both buffet-style and chef-selected, there may be certain dishes that cannot be accommodated or altered. Please give us at least 72 hours notice so that our Chefs may prepare.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information