Make Cedar Lakes Estate your home away from home this Thanksgiving and let us treat you this holiday season. Spend the day exploring property - take out a rowboat, hike around the lake, or relax by one of our stone fire pits while we take care of all the cooking. Then enjoy a home-cooked Thanksgiving feast under our twinkle lights, where you'll indulge in the Cedar Lakes' take on holiday classics and memories to last a lifetime.
Dinner starts at 3pm.
Explore the property from 1pm until 5pm.
Thanksgiving Dinner will be served buffet style.
Thoughtful beer and wine pairings will be included throughout dinner service and a limited bar menu will also be available for purchase.
Smaller groups of 4 guests and less may be seated at a communal table.
- Organic Heritage Turkey, herb-butter
- Sliced Heritage Ham, apple cider brown sugar glaze
- Slow Roasted Prime Rib, thyme jus
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes, maple walnut streusel, homemade toasted marshmallows
- Whipped Mashed Potatoes, creamy, buttery yukon golds
- Italian-Style Stuffing, mushroom, sausage, leek
- Orecchiette, roasted butternut squash, brown butter, crispy sage, pecorino
- Roasted Cauliflower and Brussel Sprout Gratin, toasted breadcrumb topping
- Autumn Vegetable Salad, little gem lettuce, endive, roasted apples, parsnips, rainbow
carrots, sweet potato, ewe’s bleu cheese, pumpkin seeds, sage vinaigrette
- Classic Gravy, white wine, sage, shallot
- Heirloom NJ Cranberry Sauce
- Golden Honey Cornbread, whipped maple butter
- Housemade Pies
*We will do our best to accommodate allergies as well as vegetarian, gluten and dairy-free diets. Due to the nature of our dinners being both buffet-style and chef-selected, there may be certain dishes that cannot be accommodated or altered. Please give us at least 72 hours notice so that our Chefs may prepare.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information