Join us for a Valentine's Day Murther at Snakes and Lattes Chicago on Tuesday, February 13!
Participants are given white bandanas on their wrists, their fate sealed in the draw of cards that revealed their roles. The Board Game Restaurant transformed into a thrilling arena as players embarked on a quest to collect as many tokens as possible while keeping a wary eye out for the elusive Murtherer.
How do you play MURTHER?
• It’s a hidden identity, social deduction game
• Find out who the MURTHERERS are and survive the night!
• Collect tokens throughout the game to ensure that you have a ‘voice’ at the end of the event
What time does gameplay start and end?
• Arrive at 7:30pm, rules will be shared at 8:00pm
• All players gather in the Mead Hall for ‘The Gathering of the Ghosts’ at 11:00pm
Do I have to bring anything, or wear anything specific?
• All participants should wear a white-top of any kind
Can I take pictures?
• Absolutely! If you share them on social media, tag @murther.game @snakesandlatteschicago!
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information