Join us in the Garden for a beautiful family-style brunch paired with our fresh new releases, the 2022 Rosé of Cabernet Franc, 2022 Sauvignon Blanc, and 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy a delicious seasonally-inspired menu curated by Chef Jessica Lasky with live music from the delightful acoustic guitarist, Kenji Yoshida!
Passed Bites paried with Rosé of Cabernet Franc 2022
• Avocado toast, shaved french radish, togarashi shichimi, chive blossoms
• Mini fried chicken and waffles with lime coleslaw and honey sprinkle
• Prosciutto san daniele wrapped frog hollow nectarines with fresh redwood hill chevre and arugula
Entrée paired with 2022 Sauvignon Blanc and 2021 Cabernet Sauvignon
• Roasted spring vegetable frittata served in terra cotta cazuelas with crumbled goat cheese
• Crisp asparagus and snap peas with marinated beets, burrata and toasted pistachio tarragon aillade
• Toasted farro salad with cherry tomatoes, marinated french feta, pistachios, cucumbers, mint and honey lime dressing
• Baked vanilla french toast topped with piles of fresh berries and sprinkled with powdered sugar
*If you have any dietary restrictions, or would like to be seated with a separate party, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.