A very extravagant whole roast pork experience, with a medieval twist.
This is a spectacle that's fit for Kings, Queens, Lords and Ladies.
For 90 dollars per person, feast on a menu drawn from the whole pig:
· Pork shoulder gyozas, Gochujang, grigio pickled vegetables
· Pork terrine, baby leaves, pinot and berry gastrique
· Smoked whole suckling pig. crispy pork belly, and slow cooked ribs with dry rub, apple and grigio glaze
· Roasted apple, pommes lyonnaise and spicy fried brussel sprouts.
· Pinot poached rhubarb, pistachio crumble torched meringue and pinot granita
Delight on all the pig and we'll have a range of our pinot; gris or noir, to fill your royal bellies available by the bottle or glass. Of course, for the non wine drinker craft beers and soft drinks also available!
Prize for best medieval costume couple.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for seating requests and dietaries. Vegetarian options available. Wine Club and Local Club members login with your email to obtain your loyalty discount.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information