A 5-course transatlantic wine dinner featuring the wines of Portugal and the cuisine of Brazil.
Matt Weiss of Winebow will share the stories of the wines.
1. Wine & Soul, Douro Manoella Branco (2022) paired with Moqueca de Camarão (Coconut Shrimp Stew)
2. João Portugal Ramos, Vinho Verde Alvarinho (2021) paired with Acaraje (Stuffed Black Bean Fritters)
3. Wine & Soul, Douro Manoella (2021) paired with Feijoada (Traditional Brazilian Black Bean Stew with Pork and Vegetables)
4. Wine & Soul, Douro Pintas Character (2020) paired with Brazilian-style grassfed steak.
5. Port (TBD) paired with a traditional Brazilian Dessert.
(The menu is subject to change.)
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information