Bordeaux Inspired - Distinctly Washington - Uniquely DeLille
DeLille Cellars is considered a principal influence in establishing Washington State as a premier viticultural region, maintaining a strong tradition of quality and excellence since its founding in 1992. A pioneer of Bordeaux-style blends in the state, DeLille Cellars focuses on the Red Mountain AVA and grape sourcing from Washington's leading vineyards. DeLille Cellars was named the “Lafite Rothschild of Washington State”...
- Top 100 WineriesWine Enthusiast, 2018
- Wine of the YearThe Seattle Times, 2018
- Top 5 American Wineries of the YearWine Enthusiast, 2014
- Wine & Spirits Magazine Top 100 Wineries2019
- Best Washington State WineriesThrillist, 2016
- The Essential Wines of Washington StateForbes, 2018
Now booking through Saturday, February 29, 2020.
Join us for a seated tasting experience where you will discover and explore the DeLille Cellars portfolio. Taste through five wines for $25. You may also extend your tasting for an additional $5...
- Reservation for parties of 1-4
$280 Private Room rental for your group of 5 to 8 guests. Prepayment required. You will be contacted to obtain payment information to finalize your reservation. Gather friends, family and coworkers...
- Reservation for parties of 5-8
$100 Guests / $80 Wine Club Members. Prepayment required. You will be contacted to obtain payment information to finalize your reservation. Experience the library room on the second floor of our...
- Reservation for parties of 1-12
Food and Wine Pairing
$75 Guests / $60 Wine Club Members. Prepayment required. You will be contacted to obtain payment information to finalize your reservation. Explore four acclaimed wines with crafted mini pairings in...
- Reservation for parties of 1-8
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.