Founded in Carneros by the Champagne Taittinger family, Domaine Carneros is a small grower producer of ultra-premium Sparkling wines and limited production Pinot Noirs. The winery's château is a wine country landmark. Situated atop a knoll surrounded by estate vineyards, the château brings the elegant style of French wine country to Napa. Enjoy luxury wines with tableside service while overlooking the rolling hills of Carneros.
Reservations, masks and social distancing are required. Groups...
- 2015 Estate Brut Cuvée - Best in Show, Best in Class, Double Gold- 98 PointsSunset Magazine International Wine Competition, 2020
- 2016 Brut Rosé - Best of Show Sparkling Wine, Best Sparkling Rosé, PlatinumCritics Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2020
- 2012 Le Rêve Blanc de Blancs - Best of Show Sparkling Wine, Platinum- 97 PointsWinemaker Challenge, 2019
- 2017 The Famous Gate Pinot Noir - Best of Show Red Wine, Best Pinot Noir, PlatinumCritics Challenge International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2020
- California Green Medal Award, 2019
We are open for tastings outdoors on our terrace. Masks are required.
From your table overlooking the rolling hills of Carneros, enjoy a flight of Sparkling or Still wine accompanied by your...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 6
From your table on the terrace, enjoy a flight of Sparkling or Still wine, accompanied by your choice of local artisan cheese, charcuterie, or caviar, all specially selected to pair beautifully...
- Reservation for parties of 6
- $20 deposit per person
In this experience, you will sample three of the estates most highly treasured wines alongside three ½ ounce servings of Tsar Nicoulai Caviar’s finest artisanal caviars: Estate, Reserve and the...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 2
- $0–$175 per person
Experience the versatility of Sparkling wine in this Food & Wine Pairing specially curated to highlight the flavors of Asia. Join us for an experience that will include four savory and one sweet...
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 2 to 4
- $90 per person
Hours and location
No current FAQs
Domaine Carneros has not added any frequently asked questions.
Have additional questions?
If you have additional questions about Tock or your reservation, please visit the Tock help page.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information