Elizabeth Restaurant’s cuisine is inspired by the natural world - they call it New Gatherer. The menus are largely fruit and vegetable focused with respect to the seasons. While their menus do feature proteins from local farmers they are not a steak-and-potato kind of place. The team dedicates long hours to constructing thoughtful menus that allow their diners to be told a story and they want their guests to share in this collaborative spirit with an open mind and palate. While they do love...
- 1 StarMichelin Guide, 2018
- New Best ChefsFood & Wine Magazine, 2016
- Best Chef Great Lakes NomineeJames Beard Foundation, 2018
Available for pickup between 5pm and 7pm.
- Braised oxtail stew; farm root vegetables; summer peas
- Fennel spiced rice; collard greens;
- Farmers greens salad; beet vinaigrette
Prepaid pickup for parties of 1-6$35 per personOrder now