Discover the inputs and conditions necessary for happy, productive plants. A one hour, live, online course with Farm.One’s resident hydroponics instructor and hydroponicist, Caleb Raff.
Recommended companion courses: “Basics of Hydroponic Growing & Systems” and “Seeding & Crop Selection”
If you’re brand new to Hydroponic Farming, we’d recommend taking Intro to Hydroponics: Basics of Hydroponic Growing & Systems before taking this online class.
This course will cover:
- Definitions of Inputs & Conditions
- 5 Essential Inputs for Healthy Plants
- Optimal Conditions for Happy Plants
- Water Management Techniques
- Climate Considerations for Ideal Growing Conditions
- Cleaning and Maintenance
In addition to a live Q&A during the event, all registrants will receive a recording of the class to reference when putting your learnings into action.