Pinot Grigio grapes are ready to be picked & we want YOU to join in on this fun, unique part of the winemaking process.
- We will be picking Pinot Grigio grapes
- Please arrive at Folino Estate at 8am for picking
(if you own gardening shears, please bring them!)
- Wear comfy clothes (we suggest wearing layers since it is chilly in the morning) & shoes that can get wet.
- We will meet together in the front parking lot at 8am before going to the vineyard
- Enjoy a complimentary pizza lunch & glass of wine with your fellow volunteers after grape picking!
We use these grapes in our Estate Pinot Grigio; a light-bodied, zesty, and refreshing wine best paired with mild cheeses, seafood, or chicken. We've been spending all year caring for our vines, and now the grapes are ripe & ready to be picked! All of our grapes are handpicked by volunteers & our vineyard team. Picking 14 acres of grapes is no easy feat, but it is always one of the times we most look forward to in the vineyard as we can (literally) see the fruits of our labor!
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information