Crafting estate-grown wines worth gathering around.
Our wines are authentic, responsibly farmed, and traditionally produced. We focus only on what we grow: award-winning Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon and a range of highly acclaimed Pinot Noirs from our own Charles Vineyard.
We are a family owned and operated business. Each and every day you will find one of us working in the vineyard, tasting our wines, or tending to the day-to-day tasks of the winery. We believe that good wine is made in the...
- 93 points, Wine Enthusiast Magazine - 2018 Clone 05 Pinot Noir
- 90 points, Wine & Spirits Magazine - 2018 Zero New Oak Pinot Noir
- 92 points, Wine Enthusiast Magazine - 2018 Charles Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Gold Medal, 2021 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, 2018 Semillon
- 2018 Paraboll Pinot Noir: 92 points, Wine Spectator Magazine
- 2018 Sauvignon Blanc: Gold Medal, San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- 2018 Clone 05 Pinot Noir: Double Gold Medal, San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Enjoy a tasting flight of our estate-grown wines (typically 5-7 pours), in our safe, outdoor space. Our wines range from a crisp Sauvignon Blanc to beautifully balanced Pinot Noirs and the tasting...
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 6
- $25 deposit per person
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information