At the Grand Café, every detail is cared for. From rolling marble carts- presenting at tableside- 3 year aged ham, sherry, and champagne doused French cheese, to the pink-hued walls and handmade 1923 Parisian zinc top bar. Details transform a 70-year-old restaurant into a space that feels deeply genuine yet surreally dreamy. And most importantly, we are here for you.
A magical South Minneapolis restaurant by Food and Wine Best New Chef Jamie Malone.
- Best New ChefFood & Wine Magazine, 2013
- Restaurant of the YearFood & Wine Magazine, 2018
- Dish of the YearFood & Wine Magazine, 2018
- Semi-FinalistJames Beard Foundation, 2019
Now booking through Thursday, December 31, 2020.
- Reservation for parties of 1-8
The fourth Sunday of every month becomes Simple. Join us for a three course menu with wine pairings. The perfect way to close out your weekend.
This March 22nd the menu is French Bistro
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1-8
- $50 per person
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.