Associate Account ManagerChicago, IL
Tock is changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe. This includes a robust reservation, guest, and table management system for businesses of all sizes.
Nick Kokonas and Chef Grant Achatz opened Alinea to international fanfare in 2005–now a perennial Michelin three star and widely considered one of the best restaurants in the world. For years they were spending $140,000 a year on staff dedicated to managing reservations and losing an average of $260,000 a year on cancellations. Knowing there had to be a solution to this problem, Nick started work on a new reservation system. The homemade platform was a success. Soon after, Nick founded Tock with Brian Fitzpatrick, founder of Google's Chicago engineering office, to turn his simple idea into a robust platform and change the way people dine around the world.
Tock’s explosive growth (as of March 2020):
- Awarded Built In's "2020 Best Places to Work"
- Announced Tock’s platform will be powering JP Morgan Chase’s new Dining Program
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $705 million in prepaid reservations
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
As an Associate Account Manager, you will help to support our Account Management team through the software implementation process, client relationships, performance analysis and customer success on Tock’s platform. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of being detail oriented, demonstrates excellent communication skills and has the ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1-2 years of account management/customer service in B2B software (SaaS preferred)
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and writing skills
- Experience analyzing data and presenting results
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Experience using Salesforce and G Suite
What you’ll do
- Assist with multiple implementations, while maintaining on-time deliverables
- Develop new customer project plans and keeping them up-to-date
- Partner with Account Managers on customer calls and related follow-up
- Play an integral role in transitioning customers from implementation to launch
- Monitor customer success, identify any risks, and present solutions
- Organize, investigate, and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner
- Conduct periodic client satisfaction follow-ups
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401k
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch
- Stocked kitchen and nitro coffee on tap
- Sunny office in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood
Please submit your resume and cover letter, letting us know why you're interested in Tock, using the link below.