Senior Marketing AnalystChicago, IL
Tock is the only all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, and events. Tock is changing the way restaurants, wineries, and culinary event organizers run their business and how guests explore, discover, and book at these places all around the globe.
Tock’s explosive growth:
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" for 2021
- Awarded Built In’s “2021 Best Places to Work”
- Awarded America’s Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Announced an exclusive partnership and integration with Chase Pay & Ultimate Rewards and WineDirect
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, and more
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
As a member of Tock's growing marketing organization, you'll be part of a dynamic group, working alongside some of the world’s best Chefs, accomplished entrepreneurs, and world-famous restaurant owners. The ideal candidate is interested in working in a startup environment and is excited about the restaurant and hospitality industry.
As the Senior Marketing Analyst, you will use advanced analytics and visualization to measure the performance and effectiveness of digital channels and marketing campaigns to drive overall media efficiency and effectiveness. You will take the lead on leveraging our internal tools to create segments for marketing campaigns, as well as, report out on various Marketing projects. This includes email campaigns, paid media, website traffic, inbound sales leads, email list management, and any other projects requiring supplemental analytic support to properly execute.
This role will need to partner across functions with key stakeholders in Sales, Product Development, IT and agencies, to activate and optimize marketing to drive further growth and efficiencies.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's in an analytical field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of work experience in an analytical marketing role with a good understanding of data science methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high level of professionalism
- Must be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Proficient in writing SQL queries
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly learn the following platforms -
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Redash (or other querying tools)
- Email Marketing & Audience Management Platforms
- Facebook & Instagram & LinkedIn & Twitter
What You’ll Do
- Create a marketing measurement plan using analytical methodologies to quantify the impact and value of digital channels such as paid and organic search, email, media, social, and influencers, and using data visualization and reporting to communicate the results across various KPIs.
- Develop ROI metrics that align with our internal goals to gauge project performance and quantify the impact on our organization
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing campaigns and projects and identifying areas of opportunity
- Automating existing processes to streamline reporting cadences
- Optimizing projects that require ongoing data support to properly execute such as building email marketing lists across Marketing and Sales.
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection to gain additional business insights
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide leadership with thorough reports and results
- Create attribution models that factor in a multi-device, multi-step consumer journey, with multiple engagement points contributing to conversion.
- Partner with brand teams and agencies to ensure campaigns have the right level of measurement planning, aligning on KPIs and success criteria, as well as consulting on in-flight optimizations.
- Nurture an analytics and data-driven mindset across business teams through close collaboration with stakeholders to achieve business results.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401k
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
How to apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter, letting us know why you're interested in Tock, using the link below.