With the holidays fast approaching, businesses across Tock are rolling out exclusive dinners, holiday-themed experiences, and giftable goods to prepare for the rush. Read on for best tips and tricks to maximize your business for the holidays on Tock.
Best practices for selling events on Tock
- Launch now: Launch your experience 5-7 weeks in advance for maximum sales.
- Create demand: Get guests excited about your next event with a detailed description and images.
- Use campaign tags: Utilize Tock’s campaign tags so your event will easily surface for inclusion in holiday promotions.
- Make it easy to book: Add a ‘Book Now’ button on your website by using the widget tool. On Instagram, utilize the action buttons so guests can reserve directly from your profile.
- Market your event: Use Tock to download your customers’ emails and send out newsletters to share all the happenings at your business this season.
- Eliminate no-shows: Take deposits and pre-paid reservations.