Spring has sprung. Time to make sure Easter, Mother’s Day, and other seasonal experiences are prepped and ready to go. They represent huge opportunities to attract new guests and find new ways to engage your existing ones. But before you can take reservations, take a moment to plan your approach to the season.
A few key dates:
- April – National Brunch Month
- April 17 – Easter
- April 15-23 – Passover
- May – Graduation season begins
- May 5 – Cinco de Mayo
- May 8 – Mother’s Day
What to sell
- Prix fixe Easter & Mother’s Day brunch, lunch, and dinners
- Add-ons like flowers, truffles, and champagne
- Festive Easter baskets with candies, pastries and other goodies
- Events like Easter Bunny visits or Mom’s Day wine tastings
- Complete heat-and-eat meals for home celebrations
- Experiences that go live 5-7 weeks in advance see the most success.
- Your experiences on Tock get in front of millions of people.
- Key holidays get dedicated marketing support from Tock.
- Use Campaign Tags for experiences and events for maximum exposure.
- Use reservation deposits to reduce your no-show rate.
You Can Create A Sell-Out Event on Tock. Here’s How:
Make it buzz-worthy: Use spring and holiday themes, special guests, live performances, and exclusive menus to get guests excited.
Set pricing & quantities: Decide how many tickets or packages you can sell. Let guests splurge with add-ons like luxury ingredients, bottles of champagne, flower bouquets.
Tag events Use Campaign Tag to get additional exposure on Tock’s roundups, dining guides, searches, and more.
Go live! You’ll be able to start selling immediately.