Host a five-course meal, throw a party, or create a feast for takeout. The holidays are a great opportunity to offer special experiences and boost revenue. In need of a little inspiration? Read on to see what’s trending, as well as a few ideas for a successful holiday season.
Trends to keep in mind
- Cater to the online crowd: Factor in online shoppers with cookbooks, cocktail kits, merch, and more.
- Holiday experiences for all: Holiday bread baking classes, wine and spirit tastings, and even a pupsgiving for furry friends. Tock users are booking it all this season.
- Accommodate the big holiday outings…: ‘Tis the season for company parties, family reunions, and friendly gatherings alike. Sell ticketed dinners and tiered catered offerings so you can budget for both food and staff.
- …And take-home shindigs: Special whiskey release? Put it on Tock. Take home cakes and pies? Put it on Tock. Special bottles of bubbly? You get it, put it on Tock.
What to Sell
- Pre-fixe menus: Offer a special themed menu that makes holiday dining a meal to remember.
- Holiday meals to-go: Sell your feast to-go, whether it’s just the bird, the sides, or both.
- Upgrade on upgrade: Guests are looking to splurge this season, so sweeten the deal with truffles, caviar, or reserve pairings.
- Giftable items: Add your cookbooks, branded merch, and housemade pantry items, sure to make a prime gift.
Seven Takeaways From Our Fireside Chat
Is your restaurant prepped and ready for the holiday rush? We spoke with Gavin Kaysen, Sophia Hussain, and Carolyn Satlow on how they are maximizing their businesses for the upcoming season on Tock. Read it here.