We are tiny restaurant in Fremont Seattle specializing in handmade ni-hachi soba noodles and seasonal tempura.
○ For reservation requests of more than 6 guests, please contact us.
○ Vaccination record or negative covid test within 72 hours is required for entry for those over the age of 12.
○ Limited walk–in bar & counter seating is available. No reservations for counter, it will be first come, first served.
Best New Chef
Food & Wine Magazine, 2019
Chef of the Year
Kamonegi is helping guests and staff stay safe.
Join us for an evening of handmade soba & tempura! While our space is small and cozy, we endeavor to serve you the best we can. To this end, we require a small deposit per person for groups larger...
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 8
- $0–$10 deposit per person
Hours and location
We couldn't find this event! This is probably because it is no longer available or has not yet been made available.