We are tiny restaurant in Fremont Seattle specializing in handmade ni-hachi soba noodles and seasonal tempura. We accept both walk-ins and reservations!
○ To make a reservation for 1 person, please email us!
○ A vaccination record or negative covid test within 72 hours is required for entry for those over the age of 12.
○ If you cannot find a reservation time that works for you, we do accept walk-ins at the door on a first come, first served basis for the chef's counter and bar.
Best New Chef
Food & Wine Magazine, 2019
Chef of the Year
Kamonegi is helping guests and staff stay safe.
Thank you for planning to dine with us! To ensure your experience is the best it can be, please take note of the following:
-For all parties, we require a $10 deposit per person. This will be...
- Reservation for parties of 2 to 7
- $0–$10 deposit per person