Kinship is now open for dine in service. We have followed federal and local government regulations and made thoughtful adjustments for the safety and comfort of all who step through our doors.
Our desire is for you to have a memorable experience, in the spirit of Kinship, and to share the dinner table with family and friends.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Kinship is acclaimed Chef Eric Ziebold and partner Célia Laurent’s restaurant....
- 1 StarMichelin Guide
- 3 StarsThe Washington Post
- Best of Award of ExcellenceWine Spectator
- #9 Restaurant in Washington D.C.Washingtonian, 2019
Enjoy our full à la carte menu. The deposit charged at reservation time will be fully applied to your bill.
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 6
- $25 deposit per person
Our current carry-out menu offering
A la Carte Menu
-Ham and Bean Soup
-Honeynut Squash Mulligatawny
-Louisiana Style BBQ Shrimp
-Foie Gras Torchon
- Prepaid pickup for parties of 1 to 8
Kinship is providing a safe alternative to Trick or Treat this year with our first Halloween. Bring your little ghouls and ghosts for a safe way to experience the fun of spooky season.
We will be...
- Event for parties of 1 to 6
- Saturday, Oct 31, 2020
- Multiple times, starting at5:15 PM
- $25 per ticket