KoKo Ni, “here” in Japanese, is an American Izakaya and Western saloon inspired by local ingredients, traditional Japanese cuisine and American seafood. With the emphasis on “fun”, KoKo Ni provides a casual atmosphere to elevated dining.
Join Chef Paul Qui and the KoKo Ni team, located on the mezzanine of Zeppelin Station, as we embark on delicious food and good times.
Reservations are released monthly with limited seating available on the 15th for the following month.
- Best Chef SouthwestJames Beard Foundation, 2012
- Young Chef of the YearS.Pellegrino, 2013
- Best New ChefFood & Wine Magazine, 0
- Chef of the YearEsquire, 2014
- Season 9 - WinnerTop Chef
Omakase Tasting Menu by Chef Paul Qui
Available Wednesday to Saturday 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
For parties larger than 4, please contact the business.
- Prepaid reservation for parties of 1 to 4
- $95 per person
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information