La Crosse Distilling Co. presents a Drive-In Concert to Celebrate Our 2nd Birthday
with The High Hawks featuring Vince Herman (Leftover Salmon), Adam Greuel (Horseshoes & Hand Grenades), Tim Carbone (Railroad Earth), Chad Staehly (Hard Working Americans), Brian Adams (DeadPhish Orchestra) and Will Trask (Great American Taxi)
with very special guest Chicago Farmer as the opening act
and the LIMITED RELEASE of our Bluffside Apple Brandy!
Saturday, August 29th, 2020
at Maple Grove Venues in West Salem, WI
5pm Doors / 7pm Show - Rain or shine!
$150 per car (maximum 6 people per car)
Admission includes a bottle of our limited release Bluffside Apple Brandy (bottles will be handed out at the end of the show; must be 21+ to receive bottle of brandy)
Each car will be given a designated space of 20’ x 25’ and we ask that people stay within their designated space unless needing bathroom or other services. We will have extra portalets with hand washing stations and social distancing markings for any lines forming. We request everyone wear masks while in line for food, drink and bathrooms. There are no carry-ins, please respect this request so that the venue is able to make some revenue for hosting this special event with us. There will be a professional stage, professional sound along with an FM radio signal for anyone that wants to stay in their vehicle and listen inside! This is a family-friendly event.
Recommendations from the La Crosse County Health Department:
- All attendees must wear masks for arrival and set-up and when off their designated site
- All staff will wear masks throughout event
- We will allow adequate spacing throughout the event space
- We will provide have a supply of disposable masks for attendees who may need one
- Hand wash stations will be available at all portalets
- Please stay home if you have symptoms.
- Our staff will be actively monitored for symptoms of Covid-19 and will be sent home if symptomatic
FACEBOOK EVENT: https://bit.ly/32flwac
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information