Louis M. Martini
Since 1933, the Martini family has played an integral role in establishing Napa Valley as one of the world’s premier wine growing regions. Today, our internationally acclaimed portfolio of wines reflects our enduring commitment to excellence in winemaking.
Louis M. Martini is helping guests and staff stay safe.
- An exclusive Louis M. Martini experience set in our historic Underground Cellar. As you descend below ground you’ll enter a beautifully adorned 85-year-old barrel cellar that pays tribute to the...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 10
Acquaint yourself with the world-class portfolio of Louis M. Martini in the visually stunning epicenter of our newly restored winery. Discover some of our most recognized wines and small-lot...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 8
Sit back in Martini Park and savor three distinct wines with optional culinary pairings in a relaxed al fresco environment. This experience is available Monday through Sunday, as weather permits....
+ Join waitlist
- Reservation for parties of 2
Explore the nuances of terroir and craft of our small-lot wines. This seated experience features a hand picked selection of our most sought after wines, with optional culinary pairings from our...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 6
Join us for a day in celebration of our pinnacle wine the Lot 1 Cabernet Sauvignon. Taste the newest release of Lot 1 as our winemaker Michael Eddy walks you through the process of what makes this...
+ Join waitlist
- Saturday, Dec 11, 2021
- 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- $300 per ticket