We are opening the mysterious, unmarked gate again this year and guiding our guests up a narrow winding road to the 750 ft picturesque peak of Steve MacRostie's legendary Wildcat Mountain Vineyard. The mission of this magical property is to create some of the finest Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in the world.
Please join us for a very special afternoon filled with majestic views from the Sonoma Valley to the San Pablo Bay. Wildcat Mountain is conveniently located on the far southern end of Sonoma, just 35 minutes from San Francisco and 45 minutes from the East Bay. Current wine club members will receive a $20/ticket discount (max 2) when logged in w/ member email address.
The Brigham Brothers Band will once again liven the afternoon with their unique blend of roots Americana, bluegrass, country and southern rock.
A bounty of treasures from the mountain will be featured, including some rarities from deep in our library including:
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2016 Wildcat Mountain Chardonnay
2010, 2011, 2012, 2014 and 2015 Wildcat Mountain Pinot Noir
A mystery library 3 liter bottle of Pinot Noir!
Cochon Volant returns again this year serving up a hearty array of elevated BBQ classics and beyond:
* Watermelon & Wild Arugula Salad w/ Feta & Olive
* BBQ Baby Back Ribs
* 14 Hour Five Dot Ranch Beef Brisket
* Brined & Smoked Chicken Breast
* Vegetarian Entree Available (advance email request to [email protected] required)
* Baked Beans, Radish Slaw, Jalapeño Corn Bread
* Strawberry Shortcake Parfait
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
* This event is NOT being held at our Healdsburg Estate House (please note southern Sonoma address near Sonoma Raceway/Ram's Gate Winery)
* There will be a large open air tent for shade
* There is a parking 1/4 of the way up the mountain and shuttle buses will take you to the top (and return to the parking area throughout the day)
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.