Métier, a tasting menu and experience focused restaurant, is owned by acclaimed Chef Eric Ziebold and partner Célia Laurent who are chasing their dream of owning and operating a restaurant in the nation’s capital.
Tucked into the lower level of a historic brick building dating back to 1907, the restaurant is located in the heart of Washington D.C. at 1015 Seventh Street NW. The building also houses Kinship, an elegant yet approachable restaurant offering an à la carte menu. Both restaurants...
- 1 StarMichelin Guide, 2019
- #1 Restaurant in Washington D.C.Washingtonian, 2018
- Best of Award of ExcellenceWine Spectator
- 4 StarsThe Washington Post, 2019
A seven-course tasting menu offered in our dining room. The price of the tasting menu is $200per person and does not include tax, service or the Salon experience. The deposit of $200 per guest...
- Reservation for parties of 1 to 4
- $175–$200 deposit per person
Hours and location
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information