Nisei and the Caviar Company are teaming up to bring you a truly special outdoor dining event!
Chef David Yoshimura will be preparing 5 courses (including one dessert) using different types of caviar provided by the Caviar Company. The portion sizes will be slightly smaller than our previous pop-ups, so we will be offering seconds for our first two bites
Sample of the tasting menu:
- Crispy nori, mochi rice, smoked trout roe, fried whitebait, finger lime
- Aerated corn mousse, Shichimi, paddlefish caviar, "senbei" of rice chips, dungeness crab and marigold flowers
- Wagyu beef tartare, ponzu jelly, miyoga, sturgeon caviar, lotus root
- Grilled black cod, pine nut and barley miso sauce, leeks, & white sturgeon caviar
- Okinawan sweet potato Ice cream sandwich, black sesame sable, blueberry and it's jam, Kaluga caviar
It wouldn't be a true caviar tasting without some bubbly. We'll be offering a beverage pairing, comprised of three beverages, sparkling wines and sake.
We hope to see you soon!
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information