Journey into a magical clearing to be warmly greeted with a winter cocktail and scrumptious homemade canapes before a live fireside music performance from an acoustic duo.
After the performance, gather inside our cosy heated tipi to enjoy an intimate kitchen-side seat and a glass filled with bubbles. Wrap yourself up with warm blankets and watch as our team of chefs conjure up a sumptuous feast that celebrates the best of the festive season using locally sourced and wild ingredients cooked over live fire.
After your meal, gather by our firepit and enjoy a second acoustic performance as you toast marshmallows and savour mulled infusions.
- Botanist Gin Winter Welcome cocktail upon arrival (non-alcoholic alternatives available) & seasonal canape
- 2 x 30-minute acoustic peformances
- A seasonally inspired feast cooked over fire
- Complimentary drink with your meal (non-alcoholic alternatives available)
- Toasted marshmallows by the fire after your meal with a complimentary glass of mulled cider or mulled wine
- Nomadic goodie bag
The Important Bits
-Your experience with us begins at 17:00 and concludes at 21:00. All guests must depart by 21:30.
- We will try where possible to accommodate most dietary requirements, provided we are given sufficient notice of your preferences. You must contact us as soon as possible to inform us of any allergies or dietary preferences as we cannot guarantee these can be catered to on the day.
- Due to our woodland location the meal is not suitable for guests with severe airborne allergies. Please note whilst we take preventative steps to avoid cross-contamination this cannot always be guaranteed due to the nature of our location.
- All tickets once purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If you wish to postpone your booking you must provide us with a minimum of 72 hours written notice.
- For any private booking enquiries please contact email@example.com
- All other T & Cs can be found on our website https://bit.ly/3o7t1fI
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information