At Nomadic we have curated an experience that aims to provide you with a menu that celebrates the seasons; creating an assault on the senses, using the humblest of ingredients and cooked using the most ancient of methods. Escape to our remarkable hidden woodland nestled amongst the Chiltern Hills and indulge in a foraged feast cooked over an open flame inspired by the wild ingredients that grow in abundance around us.
We offer Lunch and Dinner service with experiences starting at 12:30 and 17:00 respectively. We invite you to join us for a Woodland inspired Botanist Gin Cocktail and a foraging tour around the estate, followed by a delicious feast over fire, with hand-picked herbal teas and toasted marshmallows to finish things off.
The Important Bits
- Event permitted for over 18s only
- Included in your ticket is a welcome drink and a herbal tea at the end of your meal. Additional drinks during your meal are not included. Please see a link to our current wine menu here https://bit.ly/2ZcjAln. We accept all major credit cards and cash payments onsite.
- We will try where possible to accommodate most dietary requirements, provided we are given sufficient notice of your preferences. You must contact us as soon as possible to inform us of any allergies or dietary preferences as we cannot guarantee these can be catered to on the day.
- Due to our woodland location the meal is not suitable for guests with severe airborne allergies. Please note whilst we take preventative steps to avoid cross-contamination this cannot always be guaranteed due to the nature of our location.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to postpone your booking, there is a small charge of £7.50 per booking and you must provide us with more than 5 working days’ notice.
- All other T & Cs can be found on our website https://bit.ly/3o7t1fI
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information