Let us take you on a culinary journey through nature and savour the taste of the woodland on your plate.
Your afternoon begins with a wild welcome cocktail followed by a guided foraged tour where you will learn to identify several of nature's most potent aphrodisiacs.
After your tour indulge in a sumptuous Valentines Day feast cooked over a crackling open fire surrounded by ancient woodland scenery. Huddle up to your loved one after your meal around the fire with foraged herbal digestif and toasted marshmallows.
Tickets for this event are limited and will be sold on a first come first serve basis.
- Woodland inspired Botanist Gin Cocktail * upon arrival (non-alcoholic
Everleaf cocktail available) and seasonal canape
- Guided foraging tour of the estate
- A seasonal Valentines feast and complimentary bubbles (non-alcoholic alternatives available)
- Toasted marshmallows by the fire after your meal with foraged herbal teas
The Important Bits
- Event permitted for over 18s only
- Included in your ticket is a welcome drink and a herbal tea at the end of your meal. Additional drinks during your meal are not included. Please see a link to our current wine menu here https://bit.ly/. We accept all major credit cards and cash payments onsite.
- We will try where possible to accommodate most dietary requirements, provided we are given sufficient notice of your preferences. You must contact us as soon as possible to inform us of any allergies or dietary preferences as we cannot guarantee these can be catered to on the day.
- Due to our woodland location the meal is not suitable for guests with severe airborne allergies. Please note whilst we take preventative steps to avoid cross-contamination this cannot always be guaranteed due to the nature of our location.
- All tickets once purchased are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. If you wish to postpone your booking you must provide us with a minimum of 72 hours written notice.
- All other T & Cs can be found on our website https://bit.ly/3o7t1fI
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information