Join us this Autumn for a guided tour of our hidden woodland & discover a dazzling array of mushroom varieties. From the delicious maitake to the brightly coloured amethyst deceiver to the deadly death cap we will explore some of the incredible species of mushroom that grow all around us & learn why fungi play such a huge part in folklore, medicine and food.
After your tour enjoy a sumptuous seasonally inspired meal featuring many of the ingredients you will have identified cooked over fire in a beautiful woodland clearing surrounded by a dazzling array of autumn colours.
Our menu can be adapted for vegans.
The Important Bits
- Dining amongst the bluebell is weather dependent
- Event permitted for over 18s only
- Dogs are not permitted without permission
- Included in your ticket is a welcome drink and a herbal tea at the end of your meal. Additional drinks during your meal are not included. We accept all major credit cards and cash payments onsite.
- We will try, where possible, to accommodate most dietary requirements, provided we are given sufficient notice of your preferences. We will contact you via the contact details you have provided well in advance of your booking to confirm this with you. Please note that, whilst we take preventative steps to avoid cross-contamination, this cannot always be guaranteed.
- Due to our woodland location, the meal is not suitable for guests with severe airborne allergies.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to postpone your booking, there is a small charge of £7.50 per booking and you must provide us with more than 5 working days’ notice.
-Please note that there may be elements of the foraging tour not recommended for expectant mothers, those breastfeeding or anyone with particular ailments with digestive conditions
-Please review the specific foraging terms and our full Terms & Conditions https://bit.ly/3dV2bkY before booking.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information