Join us this spring in a hidden woodland carpeted by a dazzling shade of lilac and feast around a giant table in a secret clearing hidden amongst the trees.
Our hyper-seasonal menu will celebrate the plethora of wild seasonal ingredients foraged from our surroundings all cooked over fire.
Start with a Woodland Welcome Cocktail & Foraging tour. Sampling nature's vegetable patch & exquisite ingredients from hedgerows & fields alike that link to your menu & give you a taste of what's to come! Handpicked teas & toasted marshmallows by the fireside conclude your meal before your departure.
Lunch service starts at 12:00pm & concludes at 15:30pm. Evening service starts at 4pm & concludes at 7:30pm.
The Important Bits
- Dining amongst the bluebell is weather dependent
- Event permitted for over 18s only
- Dogs are not permitted without permission
- Included in your ticket is a welcome drink & a herbal tea at the end of your meal. Additional drinks during your meal are not included. We accept all major credit cards & cash payments onsite.
- We will try, where possible, to accommodate most dietary requirements, provided we are given sufficient notice of your preferences. We will contact you via the contact details you have provided well in advance of your booking to confirm this with you. Please note that whilst we take preventative steps to avoid cross-contamination, this cannot always be guaranteed.
- Due to our woodland location, the meal is unsuitable for guests with severe airborne allergies.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to postpone your booking, there is a small charge of £7.50 per booking & you must provide us with more than five working days’ notice.
-Please note that there may be elements of the foraging tour not recommended for expectant mothers, those breastfeeding or anyone with particular ailments with digestive conditions
-Please review the specific foraging terms and our full Terms & Conditions https://bit.ly/3dV2bkY before booking.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information