Join us this Spring for a Bluebell Feast over Fire, followed by a night under the stars. Dine in a hidden woodland carpeted by a dazzling shade of lilac and feast around a giant table in a secret clearing hidden amongst the trees.
Dinner will conclude at 7:30pm where you can then make your way to the designated camping area to erect your tents. Please note you will be providing your own tent, Shower units are not provided but we have eco-compost bathroom facilities. This reservation includes a campsite breakfast. Check-out is 10am.
The Important Bits
- Dining amongst the bluebell is weather dependent
- Event permitted for over 18s only
- Dogs are not permitted
- Included in your ticket is a welcome drink & a herbal tea at the end of your meal. Additional drinks during your meal are not included. We accept all major credit cards & cash payments onsite.
- We will try, where possible, to accommodate most dietary requirements, provided we are given sufficient notice of your preferences. We will contact you via the contact details you have provided well in advance of your booking to confirm this with you. Please note that whilst we take preventative steps to avoid cross-contamination, this cannot always be guaranteed.
- Due to our woodland location, the meal is not suitable for guests with severe airborne allergies.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to postpone your booking, there is a small charge of £7.50 per booking & you must provide us with more than 5 working days’ notice.
-Please note that there may be elements of the foraging tour not recommended for expectant mothers, those breastfeeding or anyone with particular ailments with digestive conditions
-Please review the specific foraging terms and our full Terms & Conditions https://bit.ly/3dV2bkY before booking.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information