Join us for during the spring equinox for an immersive experience that aims to provide you with a menu celebrating the seasons, creating an assault on the senses by using the humblest of ingredients and cooking with the most ancient methods.
Escape to our remarkable hidden woodland nestled amongst the Chiltern Hills and indulge in a foraged feast unlike any other, cooked over an open flame inspired by the wild ingredients that grow in abundance around us.
We offer lunch and dinner service, with experiences starting at 12:00 and 17:00 respectively. Join us for a woodland-inspired cocktail, before venturing further afield for a series of complimentary workshops where you can learn about foraging, no dig gardening and forest bathing around the estate, then savour your feast in a stunning woodland glade before ending the experience around a sunken firepit with hand-picked herbal teas and toasted marshmallows.
The Important Bits
- Event permitted for over 14s only
- Included in your ticket is a welcome drink and a herbal tea at the end of your meal. Additional beverages during your meal are not included. We accept all major credit cards and cash payments onsite.
- We will try where possible to accommodate most dietary requirements, provided we are given sufficient notice of your preferences. You must contact us as soon as possible to inform us of any allergies or dietary preferences, as we cannot guarantee these can be catered to on the day.
- Due to our woodland location, the meal is unsuitable for guests with severe airborne allergies. Please note whilst we take preventative steps to avoid cross-contamination, this cannot always be guaranteed due to the nature of our location. We can not cater for severe nut allergies.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to postpone your booking, there is a small charge of £7.50 per booking, and you must provide us with more than 5 working days’ notice.
- All other T & Cs can be found on our website https://bit.ly/3o7t1fI
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information