Join us this spring in a hidden woodland, carpeted by a dazzling shade of lilac, and enjoy a delicious feast around a giant table in a secret clearing amongst the trees. Our menu will celebrate the plethora of wild seasonal ingredients foraged from our surroundings and cooked over fire.
We invite you to join us for a woodland-inspired cocktail, followed by a selection of mini-workshops around the estate, including foraging and an introduction to no-dig gardening. The day will end with a delicious feast over fire, accompanied by hand-picked herbal teas and toasted marshmallows.
Lunch service will be available from 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
- Please note that dining amongst the bluebells is weather-dependent. In case of inclement weather, dining will take place in our front woodland.
- The event is only permitted for guests over 14 years old.
- Your ticket includes a welcome drink and a herbal tea at the end of your meal. Additional drinks during your meal are not included.
- We will do our best to accommodate most dietary requirements, provided we are given sufficient notice of your preferences. We will contact you via the contact details you have provided well in advance of your booking to confirm this with you. Please note that whilst we take preventative steps to avoid cross-contamination, this cannot always be guaranteed.
- Due to our woodland location, the meal is unsuitable for guests with severe nut allergies.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to postpone your booking, a small charge of £7.50 per guest will apply, and you must provide us with more than ten working days’ notice.
- Please review the specific foraging terms and our full Terms & Conditions for more information.https://bit.ly/3dV2bkY before booking.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information