Join us on a culinary adventure through nature and savour the taste of woodland on your plate. Your afternoon will start with a wild Botanist cocktail, followed by a birch tapping demonstration where you will have the opportunity to taste one of nature's most potent aphrodisiacs.
After the tour, relish in a luxurious Valentine's Day feast cooked over a crackling open fire, surrounded by breathtaking ancient woodland scenery. After your meal, cosy up to your loved ones around the fire and enjoy a foraged herbal tea and toasted marshmallows. The menu can be adapted for vegans, vegetarians and omnivores alike.
- A forest-inspired Botanist Gin Cocktail upon arrival (non-alcoholic cocktail available) and seasonal canape
- A birch-tapping demonstration
- A seasonal Valentine's feast and complimentary bubbles (non-alcoholic alternatives available)
- Toasted marshmallows by the fire after your meal with foraged herbal teas.
The Important Bits
- Event permitted for over 18s only
- Included in your ticket is a welcome drink and a herbal tea at the end of your meal. Additional drinks during your meal are not included.
- We will try to accommodate most dietary requirements where possible, provided we are given sufficient notice. We can't cater for severe nut allergies.
- Due to our woodland location, the meal is unsuitable for guests with severe airborne allergies. Please note that while we take preventative steps to avoid cross-contamination, this cannot always be guaranteed due to the nature of our location.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If you wish to postpone your booking, there is a small charge of £7.50 per booking and you must provide us with more than five working day
- All other T & Cs can be found on our website https://bit.ly/3dV2bkY
- In the unlikely event of a force majeure, your tickets will be converted to a gift voucher redeemable within the next 12 months.
If you are interested in learning more about our offerings, please fill out the request form and we will contact you to discuss details.Request information